Class location and Directions
1440 BPS (Biomedical and Physical Sciences Building)
The class will be held in the iCER/BEACON space on the first floor of the Biomedical and Physical Sciences building on Michigan State University's campus.
Directions to Campus
Directions to Parking
- Follow Trowbridge East and then North passed Wilson Rd to South Shaw Ln.
- Take a right on South Shaw Ln.
- The Visitor's Parking lot will be immediately on the left. (Park as far East as possible.)
- Map to parking lot - http://maps.msu.edu/interactive/index.php?location=KBLD
Map to BPS Building
- From the parking lot, continue on South Shaw Ln. across Farm Lane and turn right on Science Road. BPS is located behind the Chemistry Building. http://maps.msu.edu/interactive/index.php?location=bps
Directions to 1455A classroom
- The classroom is located on the first floor of the BPS building just off of the main atrium on the west side of the building.